Omega Child Development Center is a mid-sized child care facility started in 2008 by two partners, Johany Espino and Juana Chapman. Both have extensive experience in the child care industry and have maintained excellent reputations in this same industry.
Omega Child Development started its base of operations in Guttenberg, New Jersey. The facility consists of six preschool classrooms, with infant, toddler and afterschool classroom and kitchen facility. The center has a licensed capacity for 150 children in a 10,500-sq. ft. facility. Our second facility opened its doors in 2016. It is located at 277 6th Avenue in Paterson, New Jersey and it consists of 11 classrooms in a 16000-sq. ft. facility.
We strive to assist the physical, cognitive, social and emotional development of each child. We aim to provide a safe, supportive and nurturing atmosphere where all children are able to express their creativity freely.
OCDC provides the highest quality of care by:
- Assisting the children on their journey through exploration and play by providing both child and teacher directed activities.
- Providing a stimulating and nurturing environment with an equal balance of social, emotional and intellectual support.
- Offering an enrichment program.
- Continually assessing our program and making improvement based on the results.
- Creating a stronger sense of community by collaborating with other childcare centers in the area, building relationships with local businesses, and strengthening the relationships with our parents and students.
Do you still have further inquiries about our facility? To speak to an administrator, give us a call at 973-278-8787.